Your safety and the safety of our staff is of utmost importance to us.
In adherence to the recommended social distancing by the government and care that must be exercised to avoid the spread of the disease we will be adopting the following procedures
Dr. Claire Cullen
- You can book an appointment by phoning 011 458 2027.
- You are required to complete the details below and click on submit at the end . You must ensure that you have completed the details within 24hrs.
- You will be contacted by the practice one day before your appointment to discuss any concerns that you have and will be subject to a Covid screening questionnaire prior to the visit in order to reduce the time that you spend in the doctors rooms.
- On arrival please park at the oncology entrance and whatsapp Tertia on 0724674639 to advise us of your arrival.
- You need to walk round to the main entrance to the screening bay to be screened by the hospital. This should be done 10 minutes prior your appointment.
- Please return to your car and remain there until we contact you via WhatsApp to come in through the side door when the doctor is ready.
- All patients will need to remain in their cars. No patients will be allowed to wait in the waiting area.
- When you leave the car EVERYONE coming in must be wearing a cloth mask or scarf that covers your mouth and nostrils. This includes adults and children , no exceptions will be allowed. This is for the protection of yourself, your child and our staff. If you do not have a face mask we will have disposable face masks available for purchase at R20
- As per hospital rules only 1 child and 1 adult are allowed in at a time.
- On entering the rooms please sanitise your hands using the bottle of hand sanitiser at the door.
- Your temperature will be monitored at reception using a remote temperature device prior to visiting the doctor.
- Should the patient require to be dilated we will ask you to return to your car in the car park for the recommended time.
- We have spaced out our appointments to allow for the disinfecting of All surfaces and instruments between patients.
- Your compliance in the above would be greatly appreciated.
MBBCh, FCOphth(SA), MMed(Ophth)
Paediatric ophthalmology and adult strabismus fellowship(Canada)
Please choose a form below: